We are looking for an experienced Senior PHP Developer.
You will be responsible for handling back-end as well as front-end development.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written CMS applications (Magento, WordPress, Shopify) or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
If you believe you can handle the project and manage a team of developers for deploying a successful project well this job is for You!
Must have skills:
- Proficiency with CMS Like (Magento, Shopify, WordPress)
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS etc.
- Strong working knowledge of DBs (MySQL preferred), DB Queries, Views & Store Procedures, SQL Injection, Database security etc.
- Will develop using MVC design patterns and willing to follow proper code syntax.
- Working knowledge of Node.js (an advantage)
- Experience with Web technologies, UX/UI, SEO etc.
- Experience with web sockets, Socket.io (an advantage)
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Services
- Proven work experience with CMS like (Magento, Shopify, WordPress)
- 3-4 Years of Proven working experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- API Integrations with third parties
- Expert in understanding and implementation of PHP applications with any database.
- Expert in building new Hand Coded systems/apps in PHP
- Expert in Customizing applications as required.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of jquery and functions implementation.
- Hosting server management and troubleshooting as required (Linux)
- Have good understanding of data security implementation in applications (Both code and database point of view)