We are looking for an ideal candidate who has a pleasant personality with Minimum 2-3 Years of experience in the industry.
A focused person with strong networking and analytical skill, will be preferred.
The candidate should have sound knowledge of latest tools and techniques used for HR Management and deep knowledge of IT Departments and jobs such as (Development, Digital marketing, Sales/Call Center, Data entry Departments, Graphic Designing Department, Software Testing)
He will be responsible for the implementation of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Training and Development, Compensation & Benefits, Maintaining Employees Personal files and all HR related functions & Administrative tasks.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- Knowledge of IT industry and jobs such as (Development, Digital marketing, Sales/Call Center, Data entry Departments, Graphic Designing Department, Software Testing)
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Training & Development Knowledge.
- Payroll Management.
- To make HR related reports on daily or weekly basis.
- Good Presentation & Computer Skills.
- Confident & Presentable Person.