We are looking for a Software Testing Resource who is motivated to be part of our growing team.
- Candidates with 02+ years of experience in QA of Web Applications & Software and who can write test cases, scenarios, and self-explanatory bug reports are encouraged to apply.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
What you’ll do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Create and test New scenarios on the system
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus