Source Kode Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Manager familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), retail, and e-commerce solutions to join our growing Professional Services. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, quality assurance, and product managers to ensure project success
- Responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and deliver to customers a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Actively Monitor client projects and solve problems to keep projects moving forward. Report and escalate as needed.
- Leverage strong analytical and expertise to elicit requirements and document related business processes, propose/understand best practices for sales and use tax automation initiatives.
- Communicate project status updates, issues, and risks to stakeholders, including senior management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Assist clients and functional consultants with developing and executing testing plans and procedures.
- Support the sales and account management teams in selling additional tax and professional services.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Two or more years of software project management delivery, preferably SaaS software solution delivery.
- Strong ability to understand and conceptualize accounting and tax processes and procedures.
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Strong ability to articulate process logic and technical architecture including building and delivery of functional/technical presentations.
- Experience with multiple ERP and e-commerce solutions with a focus on sales order/invoicing processes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and business development.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems effectively and tenaciously follow through to ensure client success.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com