We are looking for a sales development manager who will directs a company’s Sales/Call Center department. The head of Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole. He responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees, as well as organizing and scheduling them. He’ll be helping team members reach out to existing clients and set up new accounts.
He needs to understand company’s policies and overall mission, and what type of income needs to be generated to not only reach, but surpass, goals. He’ll create sales pitches for his team, sometimes ones that need to be memorized down to the last word.
Your core responsibility will be the management of the call center in a way that you and your team give your upmost efforts and boosts the sales.
You need to be experts in customer service. You must also possess excellent communication skills, informing team members what needs to be accomplished and how to go about it. On top of that, you need to be strong leader, ably motivating the sales force. You should also be professional, confident, energetic and highly motivated and organized.
- Basic Salary | Monthly Bonuses
- We are the Organization that beliefs to appreciate their staff on achievements
- We have a Legitimate Decent and Charming Appreciation policy on Monthly, bases Achievements.
- CASH REWARDS
- Fluent in English
- Sales Oriented
- Leadership & Management Qualities
- Possess Knowledge of Call Center Operations and Sales
- Should be able to work more than 6 months.
- Applicants should be available in Lahore.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A stronghold of the language (English) and good knowledge of grammar, pronunciation, spellings, and vocabulary.
- Ability to speak clearly and fluently.
- Effective training skills. The ability to teach and train other individuals.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the right accents.
- Ability to hold the interest and attention of those seeking training.
- Self-confidence coupled with the ability to infuse confidence in others.
- Excellent skills in Customer Management