We are currently seeking an innovative and dedicated Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of Graphics designs
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,)
- Video editing skills using Adobe Premiere and After effect
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Communication Skills
- Website Designing
- Social Media Campaigns
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adobe Premiere
- After effect
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment