We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager to work with our team. We strive for perfection and use the latest tools and technologies in challenging business environment.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget to boosts the sales of the company.
The basic requirements for the position are as follow:
- Website content management
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, content marketing, email, social media and paid media campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the brand’s social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience with creating custom content and managing social media communities for brands is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to contribute individually, and collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment
- Project management and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven sales record